AC / DC TIG / MMA Welder 315 is available with us under brand VIRDI DC TIG Welding Systems' and is designed to deliver quality and consistency performance support. Working on non-source power factor compensation technology, these come with advantages of high PF (power factor) as well as switch frequency based operation control.Features:
- Compact lightweight finish
- Based on soft switch technology that delivers high operation efficiency
- Operations involving HF Arc-starting that offers stable arc as well as less spatter with excellent seam
- Supported by automatic arc force as well as the hot start for performing perfect welding operations Provides for good looking weld
- Precision process handling that achieves deep melting as well as low electrode consumption
- Simple and convenient to handle knob-control presets of all working parameters welding state
- Features adjustable provisions for argon stopping time of lag and current descending time/current stopping time of arc which enhances TIG welding performance
- Delivers excellent weld seam quality
- Comes with self-diagnostic function with error code display provision
- Helps in achieving synchronous mutual arc function
- Suitable for recommended base metals like Al-Mg Alloys, Stainless Steel Grades, Mild Steel, Aluminum
- Fitness equipment
- Stainless furniture
- Maintenance and Repair Industry
- Plant Construction Companies
- Container manufactures
- Pipeline industry
Non-source power factor compensation technology, high PF (power factor). High switch frequency, small size, lightweight. Soft switch technology, high efficiency.
HF Arc-starting, stable arc, less spatter and excellent seam.
Automatic arc force and hot start to perform perfect welding.
Feature for AC/DC TIG welding:
- Good looking weld, deep melting, low electrode consumption.
Knob-control preset of all parameters and welding state, simple and convenient. Adjustable argon stopping time of lag, current descending time and the current of stopping arc improve the TIG welding performance.
Excellent weld seam quality can be achieved due to its effect on all important areas of the weld. Self-diagnostic function with error code display.
A type enjoys the synchronous mutual arc function.
Recommended base metals: Mild Steel, Stainless Steel Grades, Aluminum, Al-Mg Alloys Etc.